Monday, June 17, 2013

An Exclusive Interview with IBarrageI!

IBarrageI is a well-known retexturer and overall a very nice person, his retextures are silly, imaginative and creative, he is as well very resourceful with his retextures, some of the meshes he uses, are just fantastic. Barrage is also a very unique individual that has went up against DarkGenex in an Ad-War which landed his retexture Crimsonwrath Lord of the Magma to be published, and as well as DarkGenex's Bluesteel Bathysphere. IBarrageI has a lot of hats, and is active in Trading, he has a Dominus, and other items. He as well has the most retextures published! A stunning total of :   
15! Thanks for Reading, ninjaguy47!

1. What would you categorize your retextures (overall)?

Frankly, I try not to make a category for my retextures, as once you label your work as "Simple" "Detailed" "Imaginative", you then struggle to pass people's expectations. But if there's one category my retextures would be in, is "Different"


2. What is your favorite retexture, out of all of yours?
Ugh. Difficult question. It's got to be between either Crimsonwrath, Lord of the Magma, or Machinatum Exitium. Just because of the effort put into them.


3. Who do you look up too retexture-wise?
Frankly, the one person I look up to now is an upcoming retexturer who goes by the name of Sporeman15, who actually reminds me very much of myself, but he has found his strengths now and is producing quality stuff. But before, I really didn't have many things to look up to, other than the quality of the items in the catalog.


4. What is your favorite hat combo?
Almost anything with Crimsonwrath, Lord of the Magma. Because it's a big hat, many things work well with it.

5. What limited hat are you trying to go for?
At the moment, Sinister Fedora. Because I had to use my only one in a trade for my dream hat "Washington's Hat", but now I'm trying to get it back, as I miss him so much :(

6. Which kind of retextures would you like to see published, and why?
More RPG/Fantasy hats, they are always fun and easy to make beautiful. It's a shame Staff don't see much potential in these types of hats.

7. Which genre of hats would you like to see more of, why do you think they should be on the blog?
Like I said before, RPG/Fantasy hats. Especially ones with artistic horns.

8. What kind of style do you like to retexture the most, and why?
I tend to like making retextures that make people go "wow". So, for the most part, I retexture any hat that I see that has potential to be made better.

9. For all of the retexturers who are reading, do you have any tips or advice?
I have many tips for people.

First of all. Come up with an idea, THEN find a mesh. Thought out ideas tend to be better end products.
Also, Image editing programs. Don't be afraid to get used to the tools and options on them. They could most definitely help you.

10. What kind of hats do you usually retexture, and why?
Basically any that seem to work well with any ideas I've come up with..

I hope you enjoyed the interview guys! It took a lot of effort for me to come up with this, so post a comment below with some feedback and who you would like to see interviewed next!

This has Been ninjaguy47,

No comments:

Post a Comment