Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wheatlies and Team Rudimentality's - "The Island"

Sorry for the Inactivity, Purple People. I've been busy, so, here's to a new blog post!

So, on topic, Wheatlies and I chatted a while back, and I decided I would place an interview for you guys, if you don't know Wheatlies, Wheatlies is a developer in Team Rudimentality, making a survival game on ROBLOX, called "The Island," at the time that I interviewed him ,well, it was on his own account, now it's on Team Rudimentalities, a bunch of confusion really. Also, a little background knowledge, Team Rudimentality made a few popular titles including Strobe, and plenty others, Team Rudimentality is a group of developers, that sit down, discuss the game, than develop.


On to the Interview!

ninjaguy47's ROBLOX : "Your new game "Island" has hit over 13,000 + visits in atleast a week, how does that sense of acomplishment feel?"

Wheatlies : "Pretty great, honestly. I only got half those visits due to advertising, but it's nice that no one has to play alone now."

ninjaguy47's ROBLOX : "Whats it like being on Team Rudimentality? Is it like a big old family? Or is it like a buissness corporation?"

Wheatlies : "A bit of both, we were all friends since the age of 12 or so, but we're all very good scripters and builders"

ninjaguy47's ROBLOX : "Will you eventually come up with a final product for your game 'Island'?"

Wheatlies  : "Of course. The game is rapidly approaching a finished version, after which I will continue to update it."

ninjaguy47's ROBLOX : "What got you started into building and scripting, and than getting into Team Rudimentality?"

Wheatlies  : "I started scripting by editing free models four years ago, after which I worked on things on my old account "Fuzzyhed", then took a break for a year, came back, relearned lua, and got into Ruddev."

ninjaguy47's ROBLOX : "What do you plan on doing in the near future, with your skills in building and scripting?"

Wheatlies  : "I actually want to be a composer when I grow up and will major in music, but if my friends ever work on a game together, I'll be sure to help out and develop, I really like scripting and building, but it's not what I consider to be a career thing. "

It was nice talking with Team Rudimentality's Wheatlies, he is nice, and you should check out his game "Island" right here! You can also check out Team Rudementality at their website right here!

It's nice to finally get a new blogpost in! So, there is more articles to come soon!

Thanks for Reading,
ninjaguy47

P.S. I'm introducing a song of the blog post! Check it out : Cash Cash – Satellites

No comments:

Post a Comment