Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The 7 Questions - Flobbit- Retexturer

Hello Purple People,

Today were interviewing Flobbit, I know, really awesome name, :3 . Flobbit is new to retexturing and is very good at what he does,
and is in Retexturing Apprentices, so I decided to sit down and have an interview with him.

ninjaguy47sROBLOX : What is it like starting out retexturing, and what is the enviroment of hanging out with other retexturers like?
flobbit : Well, starting out retexturing is a bit difficult. With me, I looked at some great retexturers retextures, and wanted to make hats like those. I learned to work with what I have, and I've improved slightly. The retexturing environment is awesome. There are some really great people who retexture. Plus, everyone seems so friendly, which is a definite win for me, hehe.
ninjaguy47sROBLOX : When retexturing do you care more for design, colour, texture, or shading?
flobbit : As of right now, I care more about the colour of the hat, although I've played around with getting pictures, for example, space, and making it an overlay on the texture I was working on.
ninjaguy47sROBLOX : How did you get introduced to retexturing?
flobbit : Well, it was around the Bright Friday sale when I started. I knew about retexturing, but I had never attempted it. Well, I decided to check BrightEye's twitter, and I saw Godsend mention something about one of his retextures. I then decided I would try making one hat, and see how I liked it. I've made many retextures since then.
ninjaguy47sROBLOX : If you have anyone that you look up to in retexturing who is it, and why?
flobbit : I really look up to mickymack. I'm not sure if he's well known or not, but he's an amazing retexture artist. I look up to him because of his, well, retextures. (By the way, to see how good he is, look at his Back to the Future hover board.)
ninjaguy47sROBLOX : When you started retexturing, what were your first thoughts on it?
flobbit : Well, I thought it was the coolest thing ever, but super difficult. It is difficult, but not as insane as I once thought it was. It was probably because I was using MS Paint. I now use Photoshop.
ninjaguy47sROBLOX : What was the first hat you retextured, and why did you pack that specific hat?
flobbit : The first hat I retextured was Green Banded Top Hat. I retextured that hat because it seemed fairly simple, and looked like a fun start.
ninjaguy47sROBLOX : What do you prefer, retexturing popular hats, or not so well-known hats?
flobbit : I prefer moderately known hats. I have done some very well known hats, but also some not very well known hats. The moderately known hats seem a bit more fun in my opinion. Plus, you never know, you could have a better chance at getting your retexture published!

It was very fun interviewing Flobbit, he is such a nice guy, and an amazing retexturer, and deserves to be noticed.
If your reading this Flobbit, keep it up, man! :D

Thanks for Reading,
ninjaguy47

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons.thinking of you quotes and or you can relax by playing the game after the tired working timenitro racing games You can relax by reading the stories as ngôn tình hiện đại hoàn. Each article definitely sexmang to give you the most comfortable feeling. Enjoy the experience!

    ReplyDelete