Sunday, August 18, 2013

Random Interviews! - New Retexturers - Anclavo and Chocolategorilla

Anclavo and Chocolategorilla are new retexturers that are in RA and trying to get good at retexturing, also they seem to be really good friends so I decided to interview both of them for the sake of it. So, I decided to follow them to a game and ask them 5 questions, they seem to want to get successful in retexturing, when I started I did it for fun, than later on I realized people were taking them and went on to succession. Well, anyways, here it is!

1. Whats it like starting out retexturing?
choco : at first I was confused, then it made sense then it was scary what would come up then... acceptance
anclavo : so yea, im attempting, i havnt done it yet

2. What are the challenges you have to overcome when being new at retexturing?
choco : making a successful retexture, then entering an egg retexture into a contest, I wanna have my work known

3.What would you like to learn about retexturing?

choco : how not to fail, how to retexture complex meshes, stuff like that
anclavo : how to reteture gear

4.What paint program do you use, and are you liking it?


choco : sumopaint, and another program, one a friend recommended
anclavo : microsoft,ect

5.What do you think about your retextures?
choco : so far not good, but I will keep trying
anclavo : not finished, haven't made one yet

It was nice interview them! And if your from RA, watch out, I might message you or, follow you to a game, and interview you by surprise! Ninja Interviews!

Thanks for Reading,
This has been ninjaguy47,

No comments:

Post a Comment